With recipes developed with Janet Roark, DVM, this kit for your dog or cat makes it easy to whip up some spray blends using just a few simple ingredients along with beneficial essential oils! This kit is a fun and useful compliment for dog or cat essential oil classes.
The Make & Take Workshop Kit can be altered to your specific class size and budget by charging a flat rate to all attendees or giving a free spray bottle to get new attendees excited about essential oils.
Make & Take 1 or all 10 Spray Recipes including:
- Seasonal Threats
Includes printed materials for class sizes up to 10
- 20 Invitations (not mailable postcards)
- 11 White waterproof Bottle Label Sheets containing all 10 designs (for 2 oz Spray Bottles) = 110 labels!!
- 10 Table Tent Recipe Cards
- 10 Spray Recipe Sheets
- Flyer with Instructions & Tips Sheet
- 2 oz Spray bottles
- Essential Oils
- BLENDS: Protective Blend (brand neutral - if you have questions, email us)
- SINGLES: Arborvitae, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Fennel, Geranium, Ginger, Helichrysum, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Myrrh, Peppermint, Roman Chamomile (can substitute Frankincense), Sandalwood, Vetiver, Wild Orange (omit Lemon, Peppermint and Wild Orange if only making recipes for use on cats)
- Additives - Distilled Water, Carrier Oil, Colloidal Silver, Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera Juice, Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel, Dish Soap
- Dispensing tools - Tablespoons, Pipettes and Plastic Mini Funnels