French Green Clay, also known as Montmorillonite or Illite Clay is considered by many as a healing clay widely used for its skin healing properties. When applied to the skin, it essentially absorbs toxins and poisons that get trapped in the skin. The clay originates from France and mined directly from the earth.
French Green Clay is a 100% natural bio-organic material and contains a cornucopia of valuable elements. Its coloring can range from light green to dark green with little to no odor. It’s filled with minerals and has a shelf life of 4-5 years.It is sometimes called 'marine clay' due to the quarries being found in the ancient marine beds.
- Facial Mask- Applied directly to the face, the clay will absorb impurities and leave your skin feeling tight and clean.
- Body deodorant, or to a smelling substances are mixed with the clay, the odor disappears, absorbed by the clay. It has a sponge like qualities.
- Acne- Applied to acne infected areas will help treat and clean the area.
- Detox: French Green clay attracts water and toxins out of the body.
- Sore Muscles/ Arthritis: it pulls out the toxins or acid and helps the muscles relax.
- Stress relief: Add to bath water – it has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic or bacterial properties.
DO NOT INGEST THIS PRODUCT