Make your own lip balms! A great way to quickly whip up natural, non-toxic, creative flavors that are easily customized for your needs and others! These hydrating lip balms are perfect gifts for everyone!
PLEASE CHOOSE FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU AT THE TOP - RECEIP SHEETS AND LABEL SHEETS ARE UP THERE.
2-sided recipe and informational sheet:
- DIY Lip Balm recipe for making 20-25 (.15 oz) tubes
- Ingredient information on 7 ingredients
- Selecting the ideal Butter for customizing your lip balm
- 6 Essential Oil Flavor Blends (Bubbly, Citrusy, Icy Mint, Mojito, Orange Creme, Pepperminty)
- Variations for lip balms
- Bubbly is a yummy bubblegum flavor using Grapefruit, Ylang Ylang and Eucalyptus Essential Oils
- Citrusy is a fruity blend of Wild Orange, Lime, Lemon and Grapefruit Essential Oils
- Icy Mint is a cool and refreshing blend of Eucalyptus & Spearmint Essential Oils
- Mojito is a refreshing blend of Lime & Spearmint Essential Oils
- Orange Creme tastes like an orange cremesicle! Made with Invigorating Blend Essential Oil OR Wild Orange and Vanilla Absolute Essential Oils
- Pepperminty is a hack of a popular "Bees" blend of Peppermint and Rosemary Essential Oils